the information you need: be a great director and run an effective board for your company
The Private Company Board of Directors Book
Just the facts: The essentials you need to know about boards
- Owner of a Private Company? – This book will tell you what you need to form and operate an effective Board of Directors for your company.
- Prospective Director? – Learn what a Board does and what you will need to know in order to hit the ground running on a new board seat position.
- New Director? – Get up to speed on Boards, how they function and the roles and responsibilities of a Director.
- Experienced Director? – Refresh your knowledge about the legal duties of a Director and your potential liability exposure as a Director.
- C-Level Exec? – This book gives you both a general overview of what the function of a Board is for a company as well as specific details on your proper interactions with your company Directors.
Are you certain you know all the duties, responsibilities and liabilities associated with serving on a Board of Directors? Learn quickly with this short concise primer.
The NonProfit Organization Board of Directors Book – to be released in May 2019
Sign up for our blog and book release notices
You’re busy. We understand! Our Blog only comes out monthly – no clogged up in boxes.
Sign up for our newsletter today.
We promise only to send you essential information 1-3 times per month